- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
11. How much time am I eligible to take for a family and medical leave reason?
Subject:Family Medical Leave
You are eligible for up to 12 weeks of leave designated as FMLA and OFLA during any 12-month period. The University uses the "rolling backward" method to calculate the 12-month period. This is the 12-month period measured back in time from the date you request any family and medical leave. You are eligible for a combined total of 12 weeks for the reasons listed above. In some cases, OFLA may provide more time off. See What are some examples of time off that qualify under OFLA, but not FMLA?