- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
temporary total disability
When an attending physician or authorized nurse practitioner authorizes you to remain totally off work during your recovery, the benefits you receive are called temporary total disability. If authorized, time loss benefits are paid during the time the claim is deferred and then continue if the claim is accepted. If the claim is denied, the benefits are stopped as of the date of the denial. The amount you receive is determined by your average weekly wage. There are minimum and maximum biweekly benefits.
There are currently no posts in this category.